Blog Archive

Monday, May 18, 2015

twelve hundred fifty nine: pop that mod



Today's look is a mod style look with one difference or addition, I should say. The difference that I'm speaking of is the pop of color in both my top and belt. Mod styles are typically all black, white, and sometimes grey, but I decided to switch it up a little today and add some color to this timeless and clean look. My outfit today consists of a fedora, a polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of leather sneakers. There's not a whole lot to this outfit as far as anything flashy or even a layering piece, but it's still a bold and clean look that's great to start off a new week in. I hope that you all had a great start to your week so far and if you're not experiencing that after the first day back, make sure that you do something about it!!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment