Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

twelve hundred forty six: young at heart



Today's look is a casual sporty look with a very youthful vibe to it. That wasn't exactly my point when I picked out what I was going to be wearing today, but it is definitely what the outcome was. It's just something about the bright colors, backwards snap back hat, and t-shirt that takes me back to a much younger and more free time of my life. Even though the rain ruled the weather for most of the day, my spirits were still up and I ended up having a pretty great day, all things considered. It's important to give yourself a chance to feel young again even if it's just through the way that you dress. You may not think that it'll help, but it totally does. So give the new you a break every once and a while and let your youth shine through. I hope you all have a great day!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment