Blog Archive

Monday, May 4, 2015

twelve hundred forty five: Wallabee yourself (part two)



Today's look is a classic casual preppy look that I am very happy to have been able to wear today. After a long weekend filled with work it was nice to be able to start fresh and clean even though I'd already been at it for the past couple of days. Today I chose to wear a fedora, a checkered button up shirt, a braided belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and the ever so comfortable and iconic Clarks Wallabees. This was definitely the best way I could think of starting out the week outfit wise and now that the work day is over, I can say that it was a success! I hope that you all enjoyed your first day of the week back at the grind and I wish you all well for the rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment