Blog Archive

Sunday, May 3, 2015

twelve hundred forty four: kanye shrug



Today's look is all about attitude. Even though it's a simple look with a t-shirt and a pair of pants, it still has attitude. And this is definitely what I was feeling for the most part today. There are some nods to casual street style throughout today's outfit as well with the five panel hat, the studded belt, and the Air Force 1's. Even with it being the end of the weekend for most, it was the start of the work week for me already. And I'm glad (now that it's over)  that I was able to get a head start. Today I chose to wear a five panel hat, a graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of Air Force 1's. It was all in all a comfortable way to start off the week and I hope that all of you ended yours well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Studded belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment