Blog Archive

Saturday, May 2, 2015

twelve hundred forty three: weekend blues



Today I figured what better way to cure those working on the weekend blues than to wear my blues instead of have the blues. Today's look is a simple casual t-shirt and jeans look that was easy to put together and pretty much just throw on before a very long day at work. I chose to wear a snap back hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. I wish my day could have been as simple as my outfit was, but that was not the case today. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow? Only time will tell. I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend so far, though, and make sure to not take your time off for granted. It is what's going to help keep you relaxed and sane before heading back to the grind after the weekend is over!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment