Blog Archive

Monday, May 11, 2015

twelve hundred fifty two: flight plan



Today's look is a simple casual look that would normally be great for starting off my week at work in the best way possible. But today is a little different than what my normal Monday consists of. Today I'm going to be flying up to NYC this afternoon for a workshop for work tomorrow. I can't explain how excited I am and also how long I've been waiting for this. So I went with a simple look that will not only be comfortable to fly in, but I also plan on using some of these garments in tomorrow's outfit as well so I can make sure that I'm light on the packing. I chose to wear a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and I finished it off with my favorite pair of Air Force 1's. I hope that you all are starting your week off on the right foot today and I'll see you all of you guys tomorrow from the big city!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment