Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

twelve hundred fifty three: city livin'



Today's look was a clean and fresh northern take on yesterday's look that was a little more casual. The bottom half of the outfit stayed the same and the only difference is that I wore a button up shirt with the sleeves worn down and I threw on a new jacket (that was definitely not needed today since it's just about as warm up here as it's been in Miami). But either way, it felt great to wake up in New York City this morning and walk around and take everything in. Even though I'm only here for one day, I'm happy for the short time that I got to spend here. I'm just now getting ready to head back home to Miami and I hope that you all have had just as much of a great day as I have. I'll see you guys tomorrow back in the MIA!

Today I am wearing:
•Zip up jacket from H&M
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment