Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

twelve hundred fifty four: MIA-OKAY



I wasn't in NYC for very long and, in fact, I was there for less than 24 hours, but it was quite an inspiring trip for me. Now I'm back in Miami and I feel rejuvenated after attending a great workshop. But now that I am back, it's back to the heat and the sporty casual garments to help deal with it. Today's look is a fun sporty look that features a new pair of shorts that I got recently. I'm also wearing a snap back hat, a polo shirt, and a pair of leather sneakers. It's this kind of simple look that's fun to wear and not only does it work well with the weather, it's also a new fresh take on the usual sporty look. And lastly,  I hope that everyone is having a great week so far and that you continue to do so throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment