Blog Archive

Thursday, May 14, 2015

twelve hundred fifty five: nauticasual



Today's look is a nautical themed cool and casual look. I used some brighter colors to liven up the more basic colors used in the usual nautical styled outfit. It all came together to become a cohesive and fun casual outfit. Today I chose to wear a velvet hat, a patterned polo shirt, a studded belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. Some of the pieces chosen for today's outfit are ones that would normally be worn more with a street style look like the hat and the belt, but like I said, they all ended up going well together with the other pieces I'm wearing today to make an altogether bold and fun outfit. I hope that you all enjoyed your day and as the week starts to comes to a close, I hope that you all finish off this week in the best way possible and are ready for the weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Velvet hat from Stüssy
•Patterned polo shirt from J Crew
•Studded belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment