Blog Archive

Friday, May 15, 2015

twelve hundred fifty six: weekend vibes



Today's look is a perfect look to start off the weekend in. And even though I'll be spending the majority of this upcoming weekend at work, I still wanted to dress as though I'm spending the weekend off of work and relaxing. The outfit I went with today features a striped button up shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of high top leather sneakers. It's a simple outfit that gives off a cool, calm, and relaxed vibe and even though my next few days at work are going to be busy and hectic, I'm hoping that my outfit can help counteract that and give me a sense of calmness throughout. I hope that all of you enjoy your weekend ahead and I look forward to seeing you all again tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top leather sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment