Blog Archive

Saturday, May 16, 2015

twelve hundred fifty seven: endless possibilities



Today's look is a casual sporty weekend look that, much like yesterday's look, can be worn whether you are spending the weekend relaxing or working. And like I said yesterday, I am spending the majority of my weekend at work. Today I chose to wear a plaid flannel button up shirt as a layering piece over a graphic printed t-shirt, a leather belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of sneakers. I hope that you all have started off your weekend right so far and even though I won't get to do much relaxing myself, I hope that all of you have a chance to do some relaxing in the next two days!

Today I am wearing:
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment