Blog Archive

Sunday, May 10, 2015

twelve hundred fifty one: miami heat



Today's look is a casual weekend style summer look that is perfect for yet another hot Miami day. The sun is out and I'm doing my best to stay cool while still looking cool in the process. Today I chose to wear a cabbie hat, a checkered button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up about as high as they can go, a black leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers. This outfit is also another very comfortable outfit that will hopefully help me get through my long day of work ahead. I hope that you all are enjoying what is left of your weekend today and I'd also like to give a special shoutout to all of the mothers out there today. I hope that you all have a Happy Mother's Day, you all definitely deserve to be treated and relax on your special day!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment