Blog Archive

Saturday, May 9, 2015

twelve hundred fifty: as soon as possible



Today's look is a simple, casual street style inspired look that helped me get through a long day at work today. My weekend at work outfits are really all about comfort for me. I wear what I know I'm going to be able to easily get around in because these days are normally very active ones. Today I chose to wear a snap back hat, an A$AP Rocky graphic printed t-shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of leather sneakers. Like I said, it's all about being comfortable while still looking fresh. And I think that I definitely accomplished both today. I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see you all back tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•A$AP Rocky graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Brlt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment