Blog Archive

Friday, May 8, 2015

twelve hundred forty nine: miami vice



Today's look is where I take the looks from the past two days and combine them into one. On the first day I focused on a multi patterned casual look and on the second day I focused on a solid color casual look and today I'm wearing a casual look that has both patterns and solid colors prominently shown throughout the outfit. I feel a little bit like a tourist wearing a printed polo shirt like this but, I know that I'm not so, it's okay with me. I also went with much brighter and louder colors than I've worn in the past two days as well. Today I chose to wear a floral patterned polo shirt, a leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of loafers that I literally had to dust off since I hadn't worn them in quite some time. It's a simple, yet bold and effective outfit for a relaxing day ahead. And lastly, I hope that you all are ready for the end of the week and the weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned polo shirt from H&M
•Leather belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Loafers from Sperry

No comments:

Post a Comment