Blog Archive

Thursday, April 9, 2015

twelve hundred twenty: throwback thursday



Today's look is a bit of a throwback to the 1990's with a grunge style that was very prominent in that time period. Just about all of the pieces used in today's outfit assist in  bringing this look to life. They are a thrifted graphic printed t-shirt, a flannel shirt that's mainly just being used as extra decoration for the outfit, a pair of joggers that give a feeling of both a baggy and slim fit pant all in one, a five panel hat worn backwards, a studded belt, a pair of striped socks that match the color of the flannel shirt, and a pair of creeper sneakers. I've mentioned in my blog before that I used to utilize this look back when I was in middle school and high school and it's like a blast from the past to be able to revisit that time of my life by simply dressing and styling myself that way again. Do you have a favorite style that you like to bring back into your current rotation every once and a while? If so, I'd love to hear about it! I hope that you all have a great day and not to sound too anxious, but the weekend is literally just around the corner and I can't wait for it to start!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted graphic printed t-shirt
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Studded belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Striped socks from Target
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment