Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

twelve hundred nineteen: busy body



Today's look is a simple and casual look. There's not much to it because I've got a long day ahead of me and it's going to be another busy one. Today's outfit consists of a graphic printed t-shirt, and a pair of slim fit pants. The accessories in today's outfit are what really make the overall look come alive. I chose a fedora, a red belt that matches with the red in the t-shirt, and a pair of high top sneakers. I'm hoping that the fact that I chose a simple outfit today, it will help me deal with the complex day ahead of me. And I hope that you all have a great day ahead of you as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment