Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

twelve hundred eighteen: night vibes



Normally I make it a point to take my outfit photos in the natural light of the sun, but there are just some days where there are not enough hours of sunlight in the day to make that happen. Today was definitely one of those days. Today's look is a casual street style inspired look with a bit of a lumberjack style thrown in for good measure. I guess you could call me an urban lumberjack (if you wanted to). Today I chose to wear a plaid flannel button up shirt paired with a pair of slim fit denim. The accessories used in today's outfit are a black snap back hat, a black leather belt, and a pair of black leather sneakers. Overall, this is a simple look that didn't take too much effort on my part to make it come together to look good and fresh. I hope that you all had a great day whether it was spent busy at work or otherwise. And just in case there's anyone out there like myself, keep in mind that it's only Tuesday and we have quite a way to go before we hit that weekend ahead.

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment