Blog Archive

Monday, April 6, 2015

twelve hundred seventeen: face the music



It's Monday again and time to start off a new week. And today's look is one that's trying to carry a little bit of the cool, calm, and relaxed vibe from the weekend into the new week with me. Even though my list of things to do started piling up as soon as I got to work this morning, I was able to keep a level head and get as much accomplished as I could. Today's outfit includes a tropical patterned graphic print t-shirt, a multicolored checkered button up shirt as a layering piece, and a pair of shorts. The accessories used in today's outfit are mostly equally as color filled  as the garments with a blue snap back hat, red canvas sneakers, and I kept it more or less basic with a black belt. Starting off a new week can be bittersweet when you're having to say goodbye to the weekend, but I'll tell all of you what I keep telling myself. Keep your head up, you're gonna have a great week!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Tropical patterned graphic print t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment