Blog Archive

Friday, April 10, 2015

twelve hundred twenty one: hats off



One of the main differences in today's look when compared to my looks for the past three months is that I'm not wearing a hat today. I shaved my head out of mostly pure boredom three months ago and I hadn't really felt comfortable with not wearing a hat until now. I can finally start styling my hair the way that I like to again and I'm very excited about that! The rest of today's look is a simple casual look that features a polo shirt, a basic black belt,  a pair of brightly colored slim fit pants, and a pair of white leather sneakers. Today is the last day of the work week for me and I know the same is true for most of you out there as well. So I hope that the rest of your day goes smoothly and that you enjoy your well deserved weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from Penguin
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment