Blog Archive

Saturday, April 11, 2015

twelve hundred twenty two: relaxed fit



Today's look is a perfect casual look for a relaxing day off. There's not much to it just as there's not much as far as work going on today. It's just a day to be spent recuperating from a long and tiring week. Today I chose to wear one of my favorite graphic printed t-shirts and a pair of slim fit denim. Just like yesterday, I went my second day without a hat and as far as accessories go, I wore a basic black belt and a pair of sneakers. This is definitely not the most glamorous outfit that I've ever posted, but it's still a comfortable look that I'm happy to wear. I hope that the weekend is treating all of you well so far and I hope that it continues to do so throughout the rest of it!

Today I am wearing:
•Gifted graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment