Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

twelve hundred twenty six: pinstriped



Today's look was a very fun casual look that I took a risk on. I wasn't sure at first if this was gonna be something I loved or hated. But in the end it turned out to be an outfit that I loved. The thing that makes this look so risky is that it involves a stripe on stripe pattern mixing vibe to it. Now don't get me wrong because I love mixing patterns, but these stripe patterns were so close to being the same but not 100% the same in color or size. The end result made me feel like I was wearing a striped suit of some sort (minus the blazer) and I'm happy that I tried something new. The pieces I chose for today's outfit are a striped button up shirt, a red leather belt to separate the two sets of stripes, a striped pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. We've finally made it through to the mid point of the week and I'm ready to take a little break with a day off tomorrow before working through the weekend and on to next week without a break this weekend. I hope you all enjoy the end of your week and make it through to a well deserved weekend off afterward!

Today I am wearing:
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•Striped shirts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment