Blog Archive

Thursday, April 16, 2015

twelve hundred twenty seven: gimme a break



Today is one of those days where you get to catch up on all those things that you've been putting off. It was a day off for me, but I got all my laundry, grocery shopping, and other miscellaneous errands completed today and it feels great to have all of that accomplished! Today's look assisted in making today a productive day (especially since it's such a hot day today). I went with a casual look with a sporty vibe to it. Today I chose to wear a striped button up shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of shorts, and finished off the outfit with a pair of sneakers that were great for running around in today. Now that I have all of those things done that I'd been putting off, I have a little more time to relax before gearing up for a weekend spent at work starting tomorrow afternoon. I hope that everyone else's week continues to go well and I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow before the official start of the weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Thrifted striped button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment