Blog Archive

Friday, April 17, 2015

twelve hundred twenty eight: weekend workin'



Today's look is a simple casual street style look that I'm using to help start off the long work filled weekend I have ahead of me. I chose to wear a five panel hat, a graphic printed t-shirt, a studded belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's for today's outfit. I wanted to make sure to keep today's outfit simple because it's going to be a very busy and late night at work tonight for me. As most of you are starting to get off work to enjoy your weekend today, I'll be starting my work week. But lastly, I still hope that you all finish off your week on a good note and go on to start your weekend off on an even better note!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment