Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

twelve hundred twenty five: the block is hot



Today's look seemed like a really good idea in the cool(er) air of the morning. As the day went on and the temperature heated up, it felt like less and less of a good idea. But just like any other day, I made it work and it wasn't all that bad (at least when I was inside today at work). Today's look is a sporty look with some fun pieces added in to make it less of a basic sporty look. Today I chose to wear a sleeveless pullover hooded sweatshirt, a basic short sleeved t-shirt underneath, a pair of faux leather joggers, a pair of bright red socks, and a pair of leather sneakers to match with the faux leather joggers. All in all, it is a simple outfit that was fun to wear throughout the day and was only an issue when I stepped out into the blazing (and I do mean blazing!) sun. I hope that you all had a great day and if you're in the same situation as me by wearing a little too much for the spring/summer heat, remember to check those highs before you leave the house for the day because that heat is no joke!

Today I am wearing:
•Sleeveless hooded sweatshirt from H&M
•Basic t-shirt from H&M
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment