Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

twelve hundred thirty two: primary colors



Today's look is very similar to yesterday's look in the way that the silhouette is. The major difference in today's look from yesterday's is that I went with a much brighter and bolder color scheme. And this look ended up being perfect to contrast with a mostly gloomy and rainy day. Today was pretty much my Friday since I've been at work the past five days and I'm so excited to be able to take a breather even if it's just for one day. Today I chose to wear a polo shirt, a basic black leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of leather sneakers. I've started to realize more and more that my weekend wear is utilized a lot more during the week since I've moved down to Miami and I'm totally okay with that! I hope that you have all had a great day and continue on to have an even greater week!

Today I am wearing:
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment