Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

twelve hundred thirty three: earth day vibe



Today's look is a casual and comfortable sporty look that helps does it part in promoting that today is Earth Day by prominently displaying floral and plant life patterns on the shirt that I'm wearing. It's another gloomy day down here in the land where the sunshine normally rules the day, but it's still a beautiful day nonetheless. Today I chose to wear a patterned button up shirt, a red leather belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of sneakers to finish off the outfit. I hope that you all are enjoying your day regardless of whether or not the weather is in alignment with your plans for the day. And I hope that you all have a happy Earth Day!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment