Blog Archive

Thursday, April 23, 2015

twelve hundred thirty four: the casual classics



Today's look is a casual classic look that features a laid back attitude along with some casual garments that help bring it all together. This is about the third day in a row that we've experienced some less than desirable rainy weather throughout most of the day (and it's not even summer yet!), but I'm not letting it get me down. I'm still in good spirits as the week starts to come to a close (and I hope that all of you are as well!). Today I chose to wear a five panel hat, a color blocked polo shirt, a black leather belt, a pair of slim fit denim, and a pair of Air Force 1's. This outfit not only helped by allowing me to feel comfortable and look fresh, but also helped me in staying dry throughout the very wet and gloomy day. My outfit was able to accomplish that by not consisting of too many garments or layers, staying above most of the puddles by wearing my Air Force 1's, and most importantly by wearing the water resistant denim used in my choice of denim jeans today. Once again, I'll say that I hope that you all are having a great week so far and as it starts to come to a close, I'd like to say that I hope you all finish out your week strong and go on to have a great weekend!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Obey
•Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment