Blog Archive

Friday, April 24, 2015

twelve hundred thirty five: light and bright



Today's look is a cool, comfortable and casual look that is both light and bright. I'm not only referring to the color of the shirt when I say light because the shirt chosen in today's outfit is also a light and flowing choice for such a hot day. And bright doesn't just refer to the color of the pants chosen in today's outfit, it also refers to the non rainy and non gloomy break that we're lucky enough to have with today's weather. The last two pieces that are featured in today's outfit are a leather belt and a pair of high top leather sneakers. This is overall a perfect weekend style outfit to enjoy a day off before yet another working weekend ahead for me. We've finally made it to the end of the week and as I said I'm getting ready to gear back up to work through it and on through next week again. I hope you all enjoy the start of your weekend and finish off the week with a bang!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top leather sneakers from Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment