Blog Archive

Saturday, April 25, 2015

twelve hundred thirty six: double header



Today is not only similar in the style of the look, it is also similar because I'm using two of the exact same styles (the pant and shirt) as yesterday except I'm wearing them in different colors. Today's look continues on with the casual weekend vibe and today was the official start of the weekend as well! Today I chose to wear a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled just about as high as they can go, a red belt, a pair of slim fit pants, and a pair of red canvas sneakers that are a little brighter than the belt, but still play off of it nicely. I hope that the weekend has been great for all of you so far and as I said yesterday, even though I've just started my work week today, I'm hoping that yours is filled with fun and relaxation!

Today I am wearing:
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment