Blog Archive

Sunday, April 26, 2015

twelve hundred thirty seven: shorts weekend



Today's look definitely expresses the heat that we had to deal with in our fair city of Miami Beach today. We were in the high 90's today as far as the temperature goes and the sun was out all day which is something we haven't seen much of lately with rain coming like clockwork the past few afternoons. Today I chose that it would be best to go back to wearing shorts and let me tell you that it was a great idea! The rest of the outfit features a striped polo shirt, a brightly colored graphic printed snap back hat, a basic black leather belt, and a pair of leather sneakers to match. Overall my outfit today  was bright and gave off a great summer in the springtime vibe. Today totally felt like summer and I think I did my best to stay and look cool. I hope that you all enjoyed the rest of your weekend and as I always say, I hope that you all have a great start to your new week ahead starting tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Wu Tang snap back hat from Urban Outfitters
•Striped polo shirt from Banana Republic
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment