Blog Archive

Monday, April 20, 2015

twelve hundred thirty one: monday funday



Well, maybe it wasn't the most fun day that I've had in a while, but it was still productive regardless of the many set backs that were placed before me at nearly every step of the way. Today I went with a casual weekend style look to help ease into the new week (even though I spent most of my weekend at work anyway). I chose to wear a fedora, a pastel colored polo shirt, a basic black belt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of canvas sneakers. This outfit definitely helped me start the week off right and I'm glad that even though there were endless challenges throughout the day, I made it out alive. I hope that all of you come out of the first day back to work in one piece, too!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment