Blog Archive

Thursday, March 26, 2015

twelve hundred six: spring training



Today's look is one of the most bright and color filled looks I've done in quite some time. Oft times when I do feature a bright and colorful garment, I'll offset or balance the rest of the look with neutral colors or at least something more calm. That is not the case at all today, though. In today's outfit I chose a multi color color blocked polo shirt and a bright colored pair of shorts. The accessories I used in today's outfit feature a grey snap back hat, a studded belt (which are the only two more or less basic pieces as far as color goes), and a pair of bright red canvas sneakers. Spring and summer time are when we all get a chance to show off all the colors we've had hiding a way in our closets for most of the winter. So make sure that you get the chance to show your colors off, too as the spring season is now in full swing!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Color blocked polo shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Studded belt from H&M
•Shorts from H&M
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment