Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

twelve hundred five: schoolboy wu



This new change I went with the other day by shaving off my beard completely has me feeling so young again! It's just what I needed and even though I loved having a beard, everyone needs a change, whether it's minor or major, in their lives every once and a while. Today's look is a casual look with a hint of street style preppiness. I chose to wear a button up shirt with a pair of slim fit pants as a base for the outfit. The accessories in today's outfit include a snap back Wu Tang hat, a braided belt, and a pair of Wallabees from Clarks. I guess you could say that today's look is kind of a tribute to Wu Tang Wednesday as well. It was definitely "one of those days" for me today, as Wednesday's usually are. But I'm happy to say that in the end I survived it and I hope that all of you did, too!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back Wu Tang hat from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment