Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

twelve hundred four: transformation tuesday



Today's look is a lot less about the clothes I'm wearing and a lot more about what I'm not wearing on my face. For the past few months I've been growing what has been one of the longest beards I've had in a long time. But as the heat keeps on bearing down here in Miami, I decided it was time to get rid of it (at least for now). If you know me or have been following me for a while, you know that I get these urges quite often and end up making drastic changes in my look just because I feel like it at the time. And I'm perfectly fine with that. Everyone deserves to have a little spontineity in their life. Today's actual outfit includes a polo shirt and slim fit denim with a patterned five panel hat, a black belt, and a pair of leather vans. It's a great casual outfit and it's not something that will take away from my freshly clean shaven face which is the star of today's look. I hope you all have a great day and continue to have a great week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Polo shirt from J Crew
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment