Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2015

twelve hundred three: one day at a time



Today's look is a fun, simple, sporty way to help kick off a brand new week. Monday's are pretty notorious for being one of the least fun days out of them all, but if you go in prepared with the right attitude you can really make it your own. I was able to do that today and even though I had a lot to accomplish, I came out of today on top in my opinion. Today I chose to wear a graphic printed jersey t-shirt and a pair of joggers. And the accessories I went with today are a perfect match for the garments in today's outfit. I chose a faux leather five panel hat, a basic black leather belt, striped socks, and a pair of sneakers that all match well with the colors of my t-shirt. It's important that you don't get caught up in the fact that the start of a new week can sometimes be a drag. It can truly only be as good as you make it. It's all up to you!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather hat from Urban Outfitters
•Gifted graphic printed jersey t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers fromPublish
•Striped socks from Target
•Sneakers fromNew Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment