Blog Archive

Friday, March 27, 2015

twelve hundred seven: cool, calm, and casual



Today's look is just as the title of today's post states. It is equally cool, calm, and casual. The style of today's look went hand in hand with the kind of day I had today as well. After having such a long and demanding week at work, it was nice to have two days to wind down and relax. Today I chose to wear a striped button up shirt and a pair of slim fit pants that go great together in color and in style. The accessories that are part of today's outfit are a fedora, a basic belt, and a pair of high top sneakers. This outfit is not only cool and casual, but it also has a bit of a preppy side to it as well. I hope that you all have had a great end to your week just as much as I have and I hope you all are also going to have a great weekend ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Striped button up shirt from Kenneth Cole
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment