Blog Archive

Thursday, March 12, 2015

eleven hundred ninety two: alive and kicking



Today's look is really meant to give off a proper casual menswear vibe. It's a clean, comfortable, and casual outfit that expresses just how great it is to be able to be alive and kicking on such a glorious day like today. I chose to wear a multi colored checkered shirt with the sleeves rolled way up and I paired it with a pair of slim fit pants. And as much as I love my garment choices for the day, the accessories are really what make the overall look pop! I'm wearing a fedora, a braided belt, and a pair of Clarks Wallabees. With all of these pieces put together they create a very impactful statement and this is definitely one of my favorite looks that I've done in quite some time. I hope that you all are having as great of a day as I am and don't forget that every once and a while you need to put together an outfit that's going to make you look and feel happy. And today's outfit did just the thing for me today!

Today I am wearing:
•Fedora from Target
•Thrifted checkered button up shirt
•Braided belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Wallabees from Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment