Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

eleven hundred ninety one: wear to go



Today's look is another simple look with a sporty vibe to it. I always think that when you've got a lot on your plate for the day whether it be for work or play, it's best to go with a simple no frills look to assist in making yourself the most efficient you possibly can be. Today I chose to just wear a graphic printed t-shirt paired with a pair of slim fit denim. The hat that I'm wearing today lightly matches with the t-shirt I'm wearing today and I went with a black studded belt and black leather sneakers to tie the rest of the outfit together. In the end, this simple look helped me get through yet another busy day at work today and I hope that all of you are pulling through as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back Wu Tang hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed hand me down t-shirt from Princeton University
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment