Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

eleven hundred ninety: sportacular



Today's look is a fun sporty look that helped make a long day like today seem a little bit shorter. The main colors involved in today's outfit are navy blue and a bit of a dark yellow/light orange. Today I chose to keep it simple with a graphic printed t-shirt layered with a puffy vest and paired with a pair of slim fit denim. The accessories used in addition to today's garments are a reflective five panel hat, a red belt, and a pair of blue, white, and red sneakers. Like I said earlier, today was one of those long days and I'm glad that I have a chance now to relax for the evening. And I hope you all enjoy any little bit of time you get to kick back and relax before moving on with the rest of your week as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Five panel hat from Hall of Fame
•Thrifted puffy vest
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit commuter denim from Levi's 
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment