Blog Archive

Friday, March 13, 2015

eleven hundred ninety three: all day



Today's look is a very casual and relaxing look that helped me get through a mostly gloomy and rainy day off of work. When a day like today happens, all you can really do is make the best of it. Today's outfit includes one of my favorite graphic printed t-shirts and a pair of comfortable joggers. I'm also wearing a patterned two tone five panel hat, a black belt, argyle socks, and a pair of converse sneakers that help turn a more or less basic outfit into something a little more lively. Overall this turns out to be a fun casual look with a hint of street style and like I said earlier, it helped me get through and conquer a day filled with gloom and rain. I hope you all have had a great end to your week and hope that you enjoy your weekend as well!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed Kanye West t-shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Argyle socks from Target
•High top sneakers from Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment