Blog Archive

Saturday, March 14, 2015

eleven hundred ninety four: all black attack



Today's look is very similar to last Friday's look in that I am doing another look that features all black garments and accessories. The style of today's look is a casual street style look and the silhouette of today's look nearly mirrors the silhouette of yesterday's look. My outfit today includes a graphic printed t-shirt and a pair of faux leather joggers. I kept it simple with the accessories today and went with a black snap back hat and a pair of all black Air Force 1's. As most of you get ready to start your weekend today, I'll be getting ready to start my new work week later this afternoon. And even though I'll be working as most of you enjoy your time off, I hope and wish that you all have a great weekend anyway!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Graphic printed Dipset t-shirt from Fresh Talent
•Faux leather joggers from Urban Outfitters
•Air Force 1's from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment