Blog Archive

Sunday, March 15, 2015

eleven hundred ninety five: weekend colors



Today's look is a simple casual look that plays with a lot of fun tropical colors that are perfect for the weekend whether you are at work or at play. As for me, I'll be heading into work today. But I'm hoping that I can counteract any working on the weekend blues with the fact that I'm wearing such a fun outfit. Today I chose a tropical themed graphic printed t-shirt and a wine colored pant that matches well with some of the floral prints on my t-shirt. The accessories used in today's outfit are a cabbie hat, a black belt, and a pair of white leather sneakers. If you have the chance to have a day off today, I hope that you use it wisely and have fun before the start of a new week. And whether or not your focus is work or play today, I look forward to seeing all of you back to start off the new week off right tomorrow!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment