Blog Archive

Monday, March 16, 2015

eleven hundred ninety six: no limit monday



After working through most of the weekend, a new week has officially started. There is not much rest for the weary as they say and today was a prime example of that. Today's look expresses the way that I'm feeling today in so many ways. I'm wearing a casual look that is a mixture between grunge and street style. The look is not only fun and bright, but it is also comfortable to help ease some of the weariness that I've been combatted with. I chose to wear a graphic printed t-shirt with a plaid flannel shirt as a layering piece and a pair of slim fit denim and the accessories I went with today are all promoting a black leather vibe with my faux leather five panel hat, black studded belt, and black leather sneakers. Monday's can definitely be a hard day to get through. But if you love what you do, you can get through it a lot easier. I hope you all have had a great start to the week and if today hasn't been your day, make sure that tomorrow is!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Plaid flannel button up shirt from H&M
•Graphic printed No Limit t-shirt from Urban Outfitters
•Studded belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Striped socks from Target
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment