Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

eleven hundred ninety seven: day to night



Today's look is a simple and casual look that is good for both day and night. Most of the time I try to get my outfit photos taken while it's still light out, but today that wasn't an option due to a lot of work going on today and not having enough time to get it in at my normal time. Today I chose to wear a button up shirt paired with a slim fit pant. With the accessories added to today's look I kept it light, fun, and sporty with a color blocked corduroy five panel hat, a basic leather belt, and a pair of sneakers to help me get through such a busy day full of running around and a lot to get accomplished. I hope that you all had a productive day, too. And keep in mind that it's only Tuesday, so make sure to hang in there because we've got a lot more to get through before we get to the weekend.

Today I am wearing:
•Corduroy five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Button up shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment