Blog Archive

Monday, March 2, 2015

eleven hundred eighty two: not a mundane monday



As most of you are starting your week back at work today, I'm enjoying a day off after working through the weekend. Today's look is a casual preppy weekend style look. Since I didn't get to have a real weekend this week, I wanted to make sure that I at least spent my day off today in both comfort and style. Today I chose to wear a patterned and textured button up shirt, and a pair of slim fit pants. The accessories I'm wearing today are a cabbie hat, a basic black belt, and a pair of creeper sneakers. All in all, today's look is mainly about looking and feeling good and I think that I definitely succeeded in both. I hope you all have a great first day of the week and not to mention a great second day of the month!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Patterned and textured button up shirt from Lucky Brand
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Creeper sneakers from T.U.K.

No comments:

Post a Comment