Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

eleven hundred eighty three: not so lazy



Today's look is a very simple look that features a graphic printed t-shirt and a pair of slim fit denim. Even though there's not much to this outfit, it still speaks volumes with it's matching red colors of some of the accessories and I topped it off with a bold camoflage patterned five panel hat. Today's look is a simple street style inspired look and though it may seem like it's a little on the lazy side, I assure you that I kept it simple today because I knew that it would be such a busy day for me otherwise. I hope that you all had a great second day of the week and I don't usually say this since I work nearly every weekend, but since I'm off this whole weekend I can't wait until Friday!

Today I am wearing:
•Camo patterned five panel hat from Obey
•Graphic t-shirt from Lazy Afternoon
•Belt from H&M
•511 slim fit denim from Levi's
•Canvas sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment