Blog Archive

Sunday, March 1, 2015

eleven hundred eighty one: lordy, lordy, Jon Mann's sporty



Today's look is a simple and fun street style meets sportswear kind of look. The clouds and rain of yesterday were nowhere to be found today and even though I spent most of my day inside at work, it was nice to have the gloominess take a break after dealing with it all day yesterday. Today I chose to wear a graphic printed t-shirt with a pair of joggers. The accessories in today's outfit include a patterned five panel hat, argyle socks, and a pair of sneakers. If you had the pleasure of having the day off today, I hope that it was everything that you hoped it was and if you were on the clock like me, I hope you get a chance to rest and relax very soon!

Today I am wearing:
•Patterned five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Graphic printed t-shirt from H&M
•Belt from H&M
•Joggers from Publish
•Argyle socks from Target
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment