Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

eleven hundred sixty two: the floral code



Today's look is a fun sporty casual look that features mainly blue and green colors with an accent of red in most of the accessories. Today I chose a blue floral printed button up shirt and a pair of green slim fit pants. The accessories chosen for today's outfit are a cabbie hat, red belt, and a pair of red and blue new balance sneakers. With all these pieces combined, they come together to make a fun colorful casual look that is perfect for my last day off before a very long week ahead that will actually be going well into the weekend and up through the beginning of the next week. So as I enjoy this calm before the storm today, I hope that you all have had a great day, too!

Today I am wearing:
•Cabbie hat from H&M
•Floral printed button up shirt from Tommy Hilfiger
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from New Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment