Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

eleven hundred sixty three: black jack



Today's look is an all black casual look that was very fun to put together and wear today. It was a little cooler this morning than it was the rest of the day, but I am still happy with my choice of the overall outfit. Today I chose to wear a faux leather five panel hat, a faux leather jacket, a sweater vest over a black polka dot button up shirt. And as we get to the second half, I wore a black belt, slim fit pants, and leather sneakers. All the pieces in today's outfit represent a very bold black color throughout it and in the end, it made for a very strong look altogether. I hope all of you have had a great day and even though my day was definitely a challenging one, after some much needed rest, I will be ready for the rest of the week ahead!

Today I am wearing:
•Faux leather five panel hat from Urban Outfitters
•Faux leather jacket fromUrban Outfitters
•Sweater vest from H&M
•Thrifted polka dot button up shirt
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Leather sneakers from Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment