Blog Archive

Thursday, February 12, 2015

eleven hundred sixty four: sporty vice



Today's look is a classic casual look with a sporty vibe to it. It's simple enough to just throw together, but stylish enough to not look too sloppy. Today I chose to wear a windbreaker, a matching snap back hat, slim fit pants, and lastly a t-shirt that matches very well with a pair of sneakers. The colors are definitely not wild or bright by any means, but I love how well they mesh together in the overall outfit. As the week starts to come to a close, I'd like to wish you all a great weekend of fun and relaxation even though I'll be working straight through mine!

Today I am wearing:
•Snap back hat from Stüssy
•Windbreaker from H&M
•Graphic printed t-shirt from Saves The Day
•Belt from H&M
•Slim fit five pocket pant from H&M
•Sneakers from Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment